Sprache

Caption Tombs in the Jewish cemetery in the South West corner of the Mellah or Jewish quarter, established in 1438 when the Jews were driven out of the old town to al-Mallah, Fes, Fes-Boulemane, Northern Morocco. The tombs in separate enclosures are of rabbis, like this one with its arched entrance and green urn decoration. The oldest tombs date to the 16th century. In the 9th century, Idriss II admitted many Jews to Fes from Andalusia, the Jewish community thrived here until the 11th century. Picture by Manuel Cohen, 8314510
Aufnahmedatum 23.02.2014
Bildnachweis Manuel Cohen / Aurimages / FOTOFINDER.COM
Bildname AURIMAGES_0030559_068
Bildgröße 5375px x 3608px, 45,50 cm x 30,50 cm (300 dpi)
Model Release Keine Angabe
Property Release Nicht spezifiziert

Ort Fes
Land MAR, MAROC
Bildanbieter © Aurimages / FOTOFINDER.COM - Veroeffentlichung nur gegen Honorar, Urhebervermerk und Belegexemplar an Fotofinder GmbH, Potsdamer Str. 96, D-10785 Berlin. Hinweis: NO MODEL-RELEASE! Bei werblicher Nutzung vorher Kontakt aufnehmen via E-Mail: fulfillment@fotofinder.com, Telefon: +49 (0)30 25 79 28 90 oder Fax +49 (0)30 25 79 28 999. Ueberweisung des Honorars erfolgt an: Fotofinder GmbH, Deutsche Bank, IBAN: DE03 1007 0024 0041 4862 00, BIC: DEUTDEDBBER.
Fotofinder.com Bildnummer 8314510 / 46660E00CD626EB5