Sprache

Caption Interior of the Orthodox Chapel, designed by Albert Benois and built 1936-37, Saint-Hilaire-le-Grand, Marne, Champagne-Ardenne, France, honouring the 6, 100 Russian soldiers killed on French battlefields, in memory of the Franco-Russian military alliance celebrated at the visit of Czar Nicholas II to Champagne in 1896 and 1901. The chapel was built with funds from the Association du Souvenir du Corps Expeditionnaire Russe. 1, 000 Russian soldiers from 2 brigades who fought on the French front in 1916-18 are buried in the adjoining cemetery. The site is listed as a historic monument. Picture by Manuel Cohen, 8309417
Aufnahmedatum 07.11.2015
Bildnachweis Manuel Cohen / Aurimages / FOTOFINDER.COM
Bildname AURIMAGES_0030888_189
Bildgröße 5642px x 8662px, 47,80 cm x 73,30 cm (300 dpi)
Model Release Keine Angabe
Property Release Nicht spezifiziert

Ort Saint-Hilaire-le-Grand
Land FRA, FRANCE
Bildanbieter © Aurimages / FOTOFINDER.COM - Veroeffentlichung nur gegen Honorar, Urhebervermerk und Belegexemplar an Fotofinder GmbH, Potsdamer Str. 96, D-10785 Berlin. Hinweis: NO MODEL-RELEASE! Bei werblicher Nutzung vorher Kontakt aufnehmen via E-Mail: fulfillment@fotofinder.com, Telefon: +49 (0)30 25 79 28 90 oder Fax +49 (0)30 25 79 28 999. Ueberweisung des Honorars erfolgt an: Fotofinder GmbH, Deutsche Bank, IBAN: DE03 1007 0024 0041 4862 00, BIC: DEUTDEDBBER.
Fotofinder.com Bildnummer 8309417 / 7E485B6DFF2ABC15