Sprache

Caption Reflection of the Mineralogy Gallery on the right, a Parisian building in the middle and the house of Buffon on the left in the Grande Galerie de l'Evolution (Great Gallery of Evolution) at sunset. The Grande Galerie de l'Evolution (Great Gallery of Evolution) was built by Jules Andre from 1877 to 1889 and located in the Jardin des Plantes, Paris, 5th arrondissement, France. Founded in 1626 by Guy de La Brosse, Louis XIII's physician, the Jardin des Plantes, originally known as the Jardin du Roi, opened to the public in 1640. It became the Museum National d'Histoire Naturelle in 1793 during the French Revolution., 8260229
Aufnahmedatum 21.09.2010
Bildnachweis Manuel Cohen / Aurimages / FOTOFINDER.COM
Bildname AURIMAGES_0030590_458
Bildgröße 5616px x 3744px, 47,50 cm x 31,70 cm (300 dpi)
Model Release Keine Angabe
Property Release Nicht spezifiziert

Ort Paris
Land FRA, FRANCE
Bildanbieter © Aurimages / FOTOFINDER.COM - Veroeffentlichung nur gegen Honorar, Urhebervermerk und Belegexemplar an Fotofinder GmbH, Potsdamer Str. 96, D-10785 Berlin. Hinweis: NO MODEL-RELEASE! Bei werblicher Nutzung vorher Kontakt aufnehmen via E-Mail: fulfillment@fotofinder.com, Telefon: +49 (0)30 25 79 28 90 oder Fax +49 (0)30 25 79 28 999. Ueberweisung des Honorars erfolgt an: Fotofinder GmbH, Deutsche Bank, IBAN: DE03 1007 0024 0041 4862 00, BIC: DEUTDEDBBER.
Fotofinder.com Bildnummer 8260229 / 1CB87908BFB20430